MT-6301E is a kind of high performance silica and easily
dispersible matting agent which is modified from MT-6301, for
applications in Coil coating, Amino-baking varnish, Polyurethane
paint, and Polyester paint.
Physical & Chemical data:
l Loss on Drying (2h at 105℃,%): ≤5
l Loss on ignition (2h at 1000℃,%): ≤6 (Based on dried substance)
l Sulfate content as SO4 (%): 1
l Oil absorption (g/100g): 260-330
l SiO2 content: 99% (Based on ignited substance)
l Specific surface area: 250-300 m2/g
- Average Particle Size (D50/µm): 4-6
- PH Value (5% Aqueous Suspension): 6-8
l Packing size: 5kg/bag or 10kg/bag
- High matting efficiency because Its particle size distribution is
in the range to effect excellent matting efficiency.
- Easy dispersing. Normally it can be dispersed completely under mix
speed 1200rpm (5-6m/S) for 10-15 minutes. Temperature should be
controlled to be below 50℃.
- High transparent, and foggy appearance can be avoid in vanish.